:: useful info
• Possibility to take part to the farm life and to buy farm products such as wine,
jams, liquors and preserves.
• Naturalistic excursions, walks in the near-by woods, trekking and visits to ceramic
laboratory and a dairy.
• Tennis court and mini-football field at 2 km.
Visits and Excursions
• Nearby possibility of visiting the convent of "San Nicola" (XI century)
and the bell tower of the "Annunziata" (XI century).
Continuing Via Torre you reach the village named Torre with its church dedicated
to "San Michele", a walk which offers a suggestive view of the underlying
Going back to the town centre, it is possible to visit the "Basilica of Santa
Trofimena", and the Roman Maritime Villa (I century A.C.)
Which is full of mosaics and frescos and its Antiquarium.
• We fully suggest excursions to Ravello, Amalfi, Grotta dello Smeraldo, Fiordo
di Furore, Positano, Sorrento, Capri, Ischia, Pompei and Paestum.
The calendar is rich and various all around the Amalfi coast, full of events and
shows with festivals, local patron fêtes, and entertainments.
• Easter Thursday Procession of the "Battenti"
• Good Friday Procession of Christ dead
• Saint Trofimena (13 July) Local patron saint with firework display
• Jazz on the Coast Festival (July/August)
• Room Music Exhibition Largo Solaio dei Pastai square
• Gusta Minori Cultural and gastronomic kermesse with traditional
events of the Amalfi coast
Other services available to our guests:
• Small children's playground
• Shuttle service to and from Minori